Image description

Hill Farm Orchards

Email: website@hillfarmorchards.co.uk


Pick your own Apples

Pick your own Apples 


Sat 14th October- Sunday 15th October
10.00-4.00pm
Bring your own bag/ basket/ bucket 


Free parking via Cott Street, Swanmore, SO32 2QG
Toilets available 
Hill Farm Juice available to buy 

Cash only


Sorry no dogs allowed


Image description
Image description

At the end of April 2017, the Orchards was in blossom when we were hit with a sudden frost which saw temperatures plumit to -4. We lost 80% of our potential crop for the year. The remaining 20% crop will not be accepted by the supermarkets because it has frost ring marks on it. We have taken a percentage to Hill Farm Juice so they can make their deicious Apple Juice and instead of the rest going to rest we thought we would try a 'Pick Your Own' weekend. The apples may look slightly odd with a ring but the taste is still delicious.


We look forward to seeing you on the 14th and 15th October 2017








Hill Farm Orchards

 

 

E: website@hillfarmorchards.co.uk

© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.

 Hill Farm, Droxford Road, Swanmore, Hampshire, SO32 2PY